MIXD Rewards is a fully automated gamification system on our platform that ultimately rewards you of an opportunity to monetize from the stories you publish on our platform online. It is a glorious evolution of the Creator Support Program introduced by KomikSpot last year.
Our Rewards feature is divided into three components: Coins & Gems, Ranks and Achievements. These three components go hand in hand together. The idea here is for both creators and readers be rewarded by performing specific tasks while logged in our platform, allowing creators to level up until they become eligible for monetization, earn badges as unlocked achievements and along the way earn points in the form of Coins and Gems – which can be used to support creators and unlock premium content.
So how do you earn Coins?
Here are the tasks you need to make in order to gain coins.
- Sign up to the website – 500 coins
- Submit a MIXD POP Print On Demand title – 1000 coins
- Publish a Series for the first time – 500 coins
- Post anything in the activity feed – 50 coins (max. of 3 posts a day)
- Receive a comment on an Episode – 5 coins (max. of 3 comments a day)
- Receive a comment on a Series – 5 coins (max. of 3 comments a day)
- Comment on a Series – 2 coins (max. of 3 comments a day)
- Comment on an Episode – 2 coins (max. of 3 comments a day)
- Read an Episode – 2 coins (max. of 5 episodes a day)
- Gain a Follower – 20 coins
- Buy a Gem Pack (visit our Gem Shop)
- Get a post like on the Activity Feed – 2 coins
- Daily website login – 2 coins (one login session per day)
- Like a Series or Episode – 3 coins
- Get a Like on your Series or Episode – 5 coins
- Change Profile Photo – 2 coins
- Change Cover Photo – 2 coins
In addition to these tasks, you also get Bonus Coins whenever you unlock an Achievement or Level up – Example: The Epic Storyteller badge is awarded every time a creator uploads 5 episodes. This achievement also comes with 1000 coins every time a badge is earned. Initially coins are awarded every time a creator uploads an Episode but we changed it in order to minimize notifications every time coins are earned (which can get overwhelming).
There are also instances that we give out monthly Bonus Coins to Creators and Fans.
If you are a Creator in the Starter rank, your supporters can also send you Coins on your Series and Episode pages.
How do I earn Gems?
Gems are much more challenging to earn, first off they serve as virtual currency in which you can use Gems to unlock premium episodes and support VIP creators. Gems can be cashed out once a creators reach the Platinum VIP rank
To earn Gems, you can either:
- Buy a Gem Pack
- Exchange your Coins for Gems at the Creator Dashboard, 100 Coins is equivalent to 1 Gem
How do I cash out?
Once you reach the Platinum VIP rank, the gray Cash Out button on your dashboard will turn red and you a cash out form will pop out every time you click it. The minimum withdrawal amount is 10000 Gems which is equivalent to PhP 2,500. You will then indicate your desired payout method – either Paypal or GCash. Once you have submitted your cash out request form, expect your payment to arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
Don’t like the MIXD Rewards system? That’s OK.
If earning points is too tedious for you and want to monetize right away and directly, we have a solution for that. When you create a new Series, you can simply upload your desired QR code generated by your E-Wallet app (GCash, Paymaya, Paypal, Coins.PH, etc.) – you can even upload a custom image with all the QR Codes of your E-Wallet apps!
A Send Cash button will appear on your Series page and it will also be displayed on your Episode pages. When clicked, the QR code image you uploaded will pop up in the screen, so anyone can send to your E-Wallet directly while you can still earn Gems and Coins – isn’t that nice?
Of course, it all boils down to you – the end user whether you’re a creator or just a fan who loves to read comics and web novels, our MIXD Rewards gives a fun and enjoyable experience while logged in our platform.